White River Wolverines Junior Football and Cheer, like many volunteer youth sports organizations offers many ways for you, the parent/guardian/family member to take part in your child's youth football or cheer experience. We strongly encourage active participation from all of our families, as it truly does make each and every child's experience just that much better.
To sign up for Concessions, Chain Gang, Apparel or Scoreboard, click HERE.
There are various duties where we need volunteers throughout the season and on Game Days! It is our hope that you will choose an area where you either have prior experience or have an interest to volunteer.
We truly appreciate your help and dedication to this organization. It is our desire to make this a supportive and nurturing program for our kids. Your participation in WRW helps make this desire a reality.
Here's just a few ways you can get involved:
- Team Manager - What can we say, everyone knows the importance of the "Team Mom" or "Team Dad". With the complexity of football/cheer and the size of the rosters, this is a key role for our teams.
- Chain Gang at Games - Not only a great way to support the team, but probably the best seat in the house.
- Concessions at Home Games - Come help serve our families and guests in our concession trailer.
- Gate- Greet people and collect gate entry fee.
- Apparel – Help sell Wolverine gear at home games.
- Clean-up – Great volunteer position for teens as well as other family members to help clean up staduim after final game.
- Annoucer- Annouce plays happening in games and any other information given to you.
- Scoreboard- Run the clock and scorboard in the annoucers box.
If you are interested in finding out more about the volunteer opportunities, please don't hesitate to reach out.